Volunteers are the life-blood of any event. If you are interested in volunteering for the Queen City Century please follow the link above to register as a volunteer
You can ride AND volunteer for some positions, such as registration.
Volunteering is easy and fun–and it really helps. The Queen City Century is not only an excellent bicycle event that brings people from all over the quad-state area to Springfield, but it also raises funds for the Missouri Bicycle & Pedestrian Federation’s statewide advocacy work to help create more, better, and safer places to bicycle and walk, and more trails across the state.
– Volunteer Tshirt
– One-year MoBikeFed -Family/Household membership or membership renewal OR a QCC ride pass for family/friends
– If you’re driving SAG or marking the route we’ll cover your fuel expense
– Our undying gratitude!
We need help in these areas:
– SAG driving
– Running a SAG stop
– Load/unload/setup registration area, load/unload trailer (before and/or after ride)
– Load/unload/distribute rest stop supplies (night before ride)
– Promotion, marketing, sponsorships
– Photographer and/or videographer
– Course marking and pre-ride setup
– Organizing committee