Queen City Century
Look for registration opening early 2022
Coming in 2022!
Queen City Century 2022
The Queen City Century is B-A-C-K in 2022 with routes in and around surrounding Springfield–Queen City of the Ozarks.
Road ride options on the scenic, hilly, low-traffic paved roads around Springfield range from 10 to 100 miles. Another ride option is a 21-mile no-drop guided tour on Springfield’s nationally renowned trail and bikeway system.
Produced in cooperation with the SpringBike Bicycle Club, proceeds from this event support MoBikeFed’s statewide advocacy work.
By bicyclists – For bicyclists.
The Queen City Century is mid-June every year – save the date for June 18th, 2022.
Why Ride the Queen City Century?
- Beautiful route in and around Springfield, Queen City of the Ozarks
- Support State-wide cycling advocacy
- Cool towns and scenery
- Fully stocked SAG stops
- Great ride support
- Amazing volunteers
- Delicious lunch (outside) at Mother’s Brewing Co.
- Springfield is a great place to spend the weekend–restaurants, shopping, parks, trails, & more
- Ride ends in Springfield’s craft beer district
- The Trolley Bike
- Bikes, food, drinks, scenery, fun. Enough said.