Queen City Century
16 June 2018
Save the date: 2018 Queen City Century 16 June, 2018
The Queen City Century will be B-A-C-K in 2018 with routes of 10 to 100 miles on the scenic, hilly roads surrounding Missouri’s Queen City–Springfield, and a 22-mile no-drop guided tour on Springfield’s nationally renowned trail and bikeway system.
Produced in cooperation with the SpringBike Bicycle Club, proceeds from this event support MoBikeFed’s statewide advocacy work.
By bicyclists – For bicyclists.
The Queen City Century is the third weekend of June every year – June 16th, 2018.
Why Ride the Queen City Century?
- Beautiful route in and around Springfield, Queen City of the Ozarks
- Support State-wide cycling advocacy
- Cool towns and scenery
- Fully stocked SAG stops
- Great ride support
- Amazing volunteers
- Delicious fully catered lunch at Springfield Brewing Company
- Springfield is a great place to spend the weekend–restaurants, shopping, parks, trails, & more
- Ride ends in Springfield’s craft beer district
- The Trolley Bike
- Bikes, food, drinks, scenery, fun. Enough said.